If you start you probably think that doing sit-ups will help you lose belly fat. However, you will quickly realize that it will not work. It is not possible to locate the weight loss. If you want to get leaner, you have to establish a, sleep and exercise routine to lose weight all over your body. You can also tone your abdomen with exercises that target the abs! However, always keep in mind that you are beautiful, whatever your size and whatever your body type. Some girls are stronger when others are naturally thin, but they are all perfect the way they are.
Establish a workout routine
Find a physical activity that you enjoy. There is no point in forcing yourself to do an exercise you hate since it won’t last long! Instead, look for an activity you enjoy, such as yoga, dancing, soccer, basketball, swimming, or jogging. The options are limitless! Maybe you prefer energetic team sports like handball or the solitude of a long nature walk.
- Once you find a physical activity that you enjoy, try to do it at least 3 times a week.
- Try to do other types of physical activity 2 more days a week. For example, if you like basketball, try to do it 3 times a week, and strength training 2 times a week.
- You don’t need to join a gym to be successful in your workouts! YouTube is full of exercise videos that you can follow from the comfort of your own bedroom.
- Vary your exercises if you are bored. If you get injured, stop doing this activity and go to a doctor.
Train with friends. The best way to motivate yourself to exercise is to have people count on you to come in and work out. You can harass them to come and they can harass you to come, in short a win-win deal! If you don’t know anyone who enjoys exercise, go to a community center or join a college team or sports club. You can also encourage your friends to start training with you.
Plan healthy rewards when you’re done to make workouts more fun and engaging. For example, you can all do yoga together and then go for coffee. You can also go to the gym before going out for dinner.
Aim for 1 hour of exercise per day. Your workouts don’t have to be intense! Just make sure you’re moving, whether it’s walking, biking, lifting weights, running after your little cousin in a park, or playing basketball.
- You don’t have to do the same for an hour. For example, you can walk your dog 30 minutes before class, then play soccer with your friends 30 minutes after class.
- Do weight training twice a week. The bodybuilding part of the gym may be filled with intimidating boys, but you don’t have to be afraid! Girls need to be strong to stay healthy, and weight training is a great way to lose fat and gain muscle. You have to exercise your arms, legs and abs. You can start with bodyweight exercises like push – ups and spinal rolls and then move on to weights once you get stronger.
- If you don’t know how to use the loads, many gyms offer introductory lessons, but you can also ask someone you know to teach you a lesson.
Tone your abdomen with abdominal exercises
Exercising your whole body is what will help you lose weight, but you can achieve bulging abs by doing exercises that target your abdomen. For example, you can do a plank that consists of keeping yourself in a push-up position with your arms straight or resting on your elbows. Keep your body in a horizontal line for 30 seconds to start.
- Also do leg lifts by lying on your back and lifting and lowering your legs.
- Keep in mind that the abs alone won’t help you burn your belly fat, but they will build muscle.
- Plan days of rest between abdominal exercises.
Eat a healthy breakfast every day
Don’t skip breakfast! Some people mistakenly believe that skipping breakfast will help them lose weight. However, this is not the case and it will do you more harm than good. Instead, strive for aof oatmeal, granola yogurt or scrambled eggs.
- Avoid sugary cereals and donuts. Not only are they not really healthy, but they are digested quickly, which may starve you faster.
- A bowl of whole grain cereal with semi-creamed milk and a fresh fruit is an example of a healthy and delicious breakfast.
- Scrambled eggs with toast are a high protein way to start the day.
Eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day
Try to include fresh fruits and vegetables in most of your meals. For example, you can eat a piece of fruit with your cereal for breakfast, a salad with your sandwich for lunch, and some cooked vegetables with chicken and rice for dinner.
- Try to avoid saturated fat like butter or bacon. Instead, eat a lot of healthy unsaturated fat like fish and avocados.
- Replace refined carbohydrates like white bread or crisps with unrefined carbohydrates like brown rice.
Drink water instead of juice.
Soft drinks and juices send a ton of sugar directly into your blood, which is unhealthy and may cause you to gain weight. Instead, drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. Get into the habit of bringing a bottle of water with you during the day so you can drink regularly rather than waiting until you’re thirsty. Staying hydrated is very important for the health of your body and to help you lose weight.
Don’t be too hard on yourself if you give in to temptation and drink a soda or juice. The important thing is that you only drink it occasionally and that water remains your favorite drink.
Help yourself to a reasonable portion with meals
Everyone has been through this situation of sitting at the table talking for centuries and you keep eating because the serving dish is in front of you until you feel uncomfortably full. Avoid this stuff in for everyone a portion reasonably measured and away immediately serving dishes.
To feel very agitated during a long meal and you are looking for something to do, try pouring yourself another glass of water or going out for a walk for a while.
Avoid junk food. A delicate subject! What do you do when you and all your friends go out together? You go to McDonald’s, don’t you? Well, you can offer them a different activity after class, like going for a walk in the park or listening to music. If that’s not possible, try eating a healthy meal before you join your friends and, once there, order some water. You can hang out with your friends and have a good time, but you don’t have to eat bad food.
Many fast food chains have healthier options on the menu that most people simply don’t know about. You can buy a salad with a low fat seasoning.
Adjust your lifestyle
Make sure you need to lose weight. Many girls think they need to lose weight because of the looks of models. It turns out that most models who pose in magazines have to be extremely thin, which is why it is not advisable to rely on them to know what a healthy weight is. Talk to your doctor if you are not sure you need to lose weight.
- You can calculate your body mass index by following this link.
- Usually, BMI tells you if you are underweight, at a healthy weight, or if you are overweight. However, it can sometimes be imprecise, because if you have a lot of muscles it can tell you that you are overweight when in reality you are healthy and your muscles are just heavy.
- Girls naturally gain weight during puberty. The same fat that gives you fuller breasts and butt gives you some fat around your belly.
Try to lose half a pound of weight per week.
You will inevitably findor fake diets that will tell you to be able to lose weight faster, however the only real way to achieve this goal is to establish and stick to healthy and reasonable habits. . If you can create healthy eating and exercise habits, you will lose about half a pound of weight in a sustainable way. If you try to lose weight faster, you will end up regaining all the pounds you lost at the end of your diet, because you will not have created healthy habits.
Half a pound of weight a week doesn’t seem like a lot, but it’s the best way to reach your goal and it really works. In just one year, you can lose twenty pounds.
Avoid pills or laxatives that make you lose weight, make yourself sick or eat very little. These are dangerous techniques which are really bad for your health. If you find out that a friend of yours is doing these things, discuss it with her because it’s a sign of an eating disorder and she will need a professional to get better.
Eat when you are hungry
Don’t try to lose weight by avoiding eating enough. You will feel tired and cranky, and you will have a hard time staying focused at school. Instead, takewith you to school or work. For example, you can have a cheese, an apple, a banana, a peanut butter sandwich or a carrot. Having healthy snacks on you means you won’t go to the vending machine if you’re hungry.
Eat before you are very hungry because it is difficult to make the right nutritional decisions when you are very hungry. You risk eating everything you see.
Sleep 8 to 9 hours per night.
Getting enough sleep is very important to stay healthy and to be able to lose weight. Getting 8 to 9 hours of sleep will allow you to be energetic, alert, and able to make the right decisions about your diet. It will also reduce your stress and sadness levels, 2 main causes of overeating.
- Getting to bed at the right time will make you less inclined to snack at night.
- The same way you set an alarm to wake up, set an alarm to go to bed. Sleeping at the same time every night will give you a deep sleep and help you wake up feeling rested.
- Sleep and wake up at the same time on weekends too. It may sound too hard, yet it feels good and will make you lose weight. You can stay in bed a little longer on weekends, but don’t sleep in excessively long.